Joining us is Tony Robbins who is #1 Life & Business Strategist, #1 New York Times Best-Selling Author, Entrepreneur and Philanthropist to talk about his new book.
TONY ROBBINS: QUICK FACTS
- Tony Robbins is the author of the #1 New York Times bestselling book “Money: Master the Game.” According to Forbes chairman and Editor-in-Chief Steve Forbes, “If there were a Pulitzer Prize for investment books, this one would win, hands down.”
- Tony was named #49 on the Worth Magazine POWER 100 LIST of the most powerful people in global finance.
- In 2015, he fed meals to more than 100 million people in need. His goal is to repeat this accomplishment in 2016, feed half a billion people total in five years, and one billion in ten.
- His Date with Destiny seminar attracts 2,500 participants each year and is the subject of documentary film “I Am Not Your Guru” by award-winning director Joe Berlinger. The film premiers March 14 at SXSW and will be available on Netflix starting July 15.
A HUNTER OF HUMAN EXCELLENCE
- Tony grew up in a tough environment, but that didn’t stop him from turning his life around.
- While there were times that his family didn’t have enough to eat, and as a teenager he lived in his car and struggled with depression, he eventually found a purpose in inspiring others to achieve breakthroughs to improve their own lives.
- Through his experiences, Tony identified select pillars that influence one’s quality of life: physical health, relationships, emotions and finances.
- While Tony has worked with the likes of President Bill Clinton, Serena Williams, Pitbull, Hugh Jackman, LA Dodgers owner Peter Guber and com founder Marc Benioff, he is passionate about creating actionable and simple strategies that can benefit the average person.
- In 2008, Tony watched the financial crisis devastate thousands of people and families, including some who were personally close to him.
- Through his research, he grew outraged at the way the system exploited hardworking Americans, and became determined to help people build brighter financial futures for themselves and their families.
- Over four years, Tony used his connections to interview 50 of the most successful financial figures in the world, including Warren Buffet, Vanguard’s John Bogle, legendary trader Paul Tudor Jones and Bridgewater Associates’ Ray Dalio.
- His #1 New York Times bestselling book, “Money: Master the Game,” collected the insights and strategies of these visionaries, and packaged them for the average investor.
- The book is coming out in paperback on March 29th after selling more than half a million copies in hardcover in one year.
To connect with Tony:
Facebook: Tony Robbins
Copyright 2016 FOX 11 Los Angeles : Download our mobile app for breaking news alerts or to watch FOX 11 News | Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. Be a citizen journalist for FOX 11 and get paid – download the Fresco News App today.