LOS ANGELES, CA (FOX 11) - Enter for a chance to win two tickets and a 2 night stay at the Monte Carlo Las Vegas!
Official entry form at this link here.
CHER GIVEAWAY RULES
Who Can Enter
1. Entrants must be legal California residents who are 21 years of age or older and have lawful access to the method(s) of entry set forth in these rules.
2. Employees of Fox Television Stations, LLC, owner of television station KTTV, and AEG Presents (collectively, “Sponsor”), their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family and household members of each are ineligible.
How To Enter
3. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS GIVEAWAY.
4. Qualified entrants may enter as often as they wish. The giveaway begins at 12:01 a.m. local time on August 2, 2017, and all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. local time on August 3, 2017.
5. To enter, go to www.foxla.com/contests and click on the “CHER Giveaway” link. Follow all instructions to complete the online entry.
6. Sponsor is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other giveaway information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the giveaway or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entry materials may be maintained as part of KTTV’s giveaway records. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the giveaway if it becomes technically or otherwise corrupted.
7. One winner(s) will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries on August 4, 2017.
CHER LIVE AT PARK THEATER AT MONTE CARLO
8. The winner(s) will receive 2 tickets to CHER Live at Park Theater at Monte Carlo, and double-occupancy hotel accommodations for winner and guest, for three days and two nights at the Monte Carlo Las Vegas, valid from August 7, 2017, through August 19, 2017 and November 8, 2017 through November 25, 2017, based on availability at time of redemption. Not redeemable for cash, not transferable, may not be combined with another offer. Winner must use all prize components in a single visit. Winner may not substitute prize components. In the unlikely event that one or more of the prize components is not available for any reason, MGM Resorts International reserves the right to substitute a Las Vegas experience of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. MGM Resorts International is not responsible for transportation to Las Vegas. The winner(s) is responsible for all travel-related expenses not expressly stated in the prize description, including, without limitation, airfare, meals, beverages, gratuities, ground transportation, taxes and surcharges. Winner and/or guest must present a major credit card at check-in to guarantee hotel charges not included in this prize. Winner’s guest must be at least 21 years of age. The approximate retail value of the prize is $650.00.
9. The winner(s) will be notified by phone on August 4, 2017. The winner(s) must respond to prize notification within 24 hours, and the winner(s) will be required to complete, sign and return a Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize in the manner and within the time period communicated by Sponsor or they will be disqualified. If a winner cannot be reached, does not respond to prize notification, or does not return the signed and completed Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize within the designated time period, Sponsor will select an alternate winner by random drawing if, in Sponsor’s reasonable discretion, time permits.
10. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winner(s). The winner(s) cannot assign or transfer prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason.
11. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes set forth in these rules.
12. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize in a giveaway sponsored by KTTV or KCOP within any 12-month period, regardless of the number of giveaways entered. A winner who does not return the Certification of Eligibility and Release in time is still treated as a winner for purposes of this rule and therefore will be ineligible to win another giveaway for 12 months.
Odds of Winning Miscellaneous
13. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
14. Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winners’ names, hometowns, likenesses, and photographs for broadcast, online posting, and/or any in any other media, including for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional compensation.
15. These giveaway rules are available at www.foxla.com/contests, and Monday through Friday during normal business hours at KTTV, 1999 South Bundy Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90025, through September 2, 2017.
16. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope no later than one year following the end of the entry period, to: 1999 South Bundy Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90025.
17. This giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by these rules. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the giveaway, or in the announcement of the prize. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a particular entry, Sponsor will determine the entrant’s identity or select an alternate winner, in its sole discretion.