SANTA ANA (FOX 11 / CNS) - One man died Wednesday at a Santa Ana residence of a suspected overdose and two others were rushed to a hospital.
A hazardous materials team from the Orange County Fire Authority was summoned because of a "white powdery substance'' found in the residence at 801 S. Fairvew St., said Santa Ana police Cpl. Anthony Bertagna.
Investigators suspect it is Fetanyl, a powerful painkiller, but won't know for sure until it's tested, said Orange County Fire Authority Capt. Larry Kurtz.
When officers arrived at the address just before 10 a.m., they found one man dead with "blood coming out of his nose,'' and two others passed out, Bertagna said.
A woman and three young children were evacuated from the home, he said.
The man who died was 30 years old, Kurtz said. The other patients were men, ages 18 and 25, he said.
Copyright 2017 FOX 11 Los Angeles: Download our mobile app for breaking news alerts or to watch FOX 11 News | Follow us on Facebook, Twitter , Instagram and YouTube. Be a citizen journalist for FOX 11 and get paid – download the Fresco News App today.