Furious 7 – Certified Fresh at 82%
- Starring: Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Jason Statham, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Kurt Russell, Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Chris "Ludacris" Bridges, Djimon Hounsou, Jordana Brewster, Tony Jaa
- Directed by: James Wan (Saw, The Conjuring)
- Dom and his crew are being hunted by the older brother of the man they took down on their last ride, and they'll need to work with a shadowy government agency to find the tools to take down this new foe.
- Critics like it. It delivers on the action and style that audiences expect, and works in a fond farewell to the late Paul Walker. I liked it.
Woman in Gold – Rotten at 47%
- Starring: Helen Mirren, Ryan Reynolds, Daniel Bruhl, Tatiana Maslany
- Directed by: Simon Curtis (My Week With Marilyn)
- Sixty years after fleeing Vienna in WWII, and elderly Jewish woman, Maria Altmann, fights to reclaim the artwork stolen by the Nazis, including a famous Klimt. Based on the true story.
- Critics are split. The cast puts in some strong performances, but critics say that the tone of the film is rather dull, and it feels a bit like an overly sentimental Hallmark movie.
It Follows – Certified Fresh at 95%
- Starring: Maika Monroe, Keir Gilchrist, Jake Weary
- Directed by: David Robert Mitchell (The Myth of the American Sleepover)
- After a strange sexual encounter, a young woman is followed by a supernatural entity.
- Critics love it. It's a masterpiece of dread and tension, relying more on atmosphere than gore, and it's movie you'll be thinking about long after its over.
Home – Rotten at 47%
- Starring: Jim Parsons, Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez, Steve Martin
- Directed by: Tim Johnson (Over the Hedge, Antz)
- A race of mostly silly aliens decide to invade the Earth.
- Critics are split. Critics say its fine for the kids (colorful, fast-paced and lots of slapstick) but it's not going to connect with adults.