LOOK 1: Boho Chic (Jivanata)
- Cover Up – Calypso St. Barth $295.00 calypsostbarth.com
- Swim Top – Aerie Bridget Bikini Top $34.95 www.ae.com
- Swim Bottom – Aerie Hi-Rise Bikini Bottom $34.95
- Shoes – American Eagle Strappy Slingback $34.95
- Bracelet – lokai $18.00 www.mylokai.com
- Hat – American Eagle Wide Brim Hat $34.95
- Top – American Eagle Printed Smock Top $39.95
- Bralette – American Eagle Embroidered Crop Top $29.95
- Shorts – DL1961 Shae High Rise Short $178.00 dl1961.com
- Hat – American Eagle AEO Wide Brim Fedora $29.95
- Bracelet – lokai $18.00
- Bag – Calypso St. Barth Gold Cross Body Bag $285.00
- Shoes – Beek
- Beek sandals are:
- 100% all leather.
- Have a molded arch support.
- For every pair of Beek sandals sold, the company donates a meal to a child in need!
- www.beekshop.com or retailers Amaree's (Newport Beach), Madison (Los Angeles), Wrights (Manhattan Beach) and Laguna Supply (Laguna Beach and CDM).
- Dress – American Eagle Ruffled Top Maxi Dress $59.95 www.ae.com
- Bag – J.Jill Bucket Bag $149.00 www.jjill.com
- Bracelet – lokai $18.00
- Sandals: Jack Rogers
- Jack Rogers Sandals
- Georgica Sandal $128
- Our circular vamp sandal with its signature whipstitch detail will complete your festival look perfectly
- A barely-there heel is the perfect finishing touch for both style and comfort
Elyse Walker, which is located in Pacific Palisades and carries the most noteworthy and fashion-forward designs, has put together this Coachella look.
- Burning Torch white eyelet dress $410
- ThePerfext "Chelsea" suede fringe bag $1,400- which is a new line of ready to wear and accessories that Elyse Walker founded with partner, Sable Banoun.
- Royal nomad jewelry- prices vary
- Genetic denim jacket $360
- Belt Tomas Maier $365
- The Fringe Booties are from Elyse Walker's own line called elysewalker los angeles. They are so comfortable and retail for $595
15306 Antioch St
Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
H&M is excited to launch its first ever festival collaboration with the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival. H&M continues their sixth year as a sponsor of the festival by taking their partnership to the next level and creating a first of its kind official branded collection. The H&M loves Coachella collection will be available on hm.com and in approximately 350 stores worldwide on March 26th.
- White Cropped top with Woven back: $17.95
- Print Cropped Fringe Kimono: $24.95
- Lace Bell Bottoms: $24.95
- Black Fringe Bucket Bag: $29.95
- Men's Look:
- Grey Sweatpants: $29.95
- Cactus Tank Top: $14.95
- Striped Slip-on Sneakers: $24.95