If you're looking for simple and easy treats for your Fourth Of July celebrations - Deborah Stumm is here. She's the author of ‘The Super Mom's Guide To Simply Super Sweets’, and she's got some colorful suggestions.
Celebrate the USA with easy-to-make patriotic treats! Whether you’re throwing a 4th of July beach bash or bringing a dish to a neighborhood BBQ, there’s always room on the dessert table for simple, sweet treats. Deborah Stallings Stumm, founder of SuperMoms360.com and author of The Super Mom’s Guide to Simply Super Sweets & Treats for Every Season, will show your audience how to look like stars without breaking a sweat!
- Patriotic Cream Puff Pops – A no-baking required twist on cake pops. Use store bought cream puffs & add colorful sprinkles and insert a red & white straw. Bite sized bliss!
- Star Spangled Soda – Watch the magic as you layer red fruit punch, blue sports drink and diet lemon-lime soda to create a refreshingly fun drink.
- Summer Dipped Strawberries – Start with beautiful red strawberries of the season, dip in melted white chocolate and add some fireworks with blue sugar sprinkles.
- USA Snack Mix – Let your guests create their own munchies mix with red, white and blue ingredients including popcorn, candy coated chocolates and star shaped mini-cookies.
- Marshmallow Star Bars – A twist on the traditional crispy rice treats using a star shaped cookie cutter and lots of patriotic sprinkles.
- Frozen Yogurt Berry Bark – Freeze vanilla Greek Yogurt with red & blue berries and break apart into bite-sized bites. Delicious & nutritious!
- USA S’mores – A fun twist on classic s’mores. Gooey marshmallow and delicious chocolate - no campfire needed!