A New Special Shot On Location In Puerto Rico Featuring Victoria's Secret Angels Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel, Lily Aldridge, Behati Prinsloo, Alessandra Ambrosio and Grammy Award-Winning Artists Maroon 5 and Juanes To Perform
For the first time on network television, viewers will get a glimpse into Victoria's Secret's sexiest swim show of the year, THE VICTORIA'S SECRET SWIM SPECIAL, Thursday, Feb. 26 (10:00), on the CBS Television Network. This new special follows the Angels as they land in Puerto Rico to shoot their swimwear campaign. With exclusive access to the models as they tackle jungle treks, underwater shoots and overcome personal fears, the special gives unique insight into their character and life stories. Joining them on the island to perform exclusively will be Grammy Award-winning artists Maroon 5 and Juanes.
Supermodels Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel, Lily Aldridge, Behati Prinsloo, Alessandra Ambrosio, will talk about shooting in Puerto Rico, the significance of VS Swim to their lives and careers and what drives them.
- Victoria's Secret Swim is your destination for the sexiest, most fashionable swim styles of the season.
- This year we are loving trends like Boho, Sporty & of course, Super Sexy.
- Boho is an effortlessly chic and playful trend with details like Flounce , Fringe, Macrame and Tassels.
- Our sport-inspired swimwear features mesh details, wide banding, neoprene fabric and available in neon bright colors which are perfect for active days on the beach.
- Super Sexy styles are hotter than ever! Look for suits with strappy details, plunging necklines, and cut-outs.
- One-pieces are sexier than ever!
- The Itsy is our tiniest and sexiest swim bottom yet!
Follow Lily Aldridge on Twitter: @lilyaldridge